If your home is in danger of foreclosure, you can arrange with your lender to negotiate terms for your mortgage based on your income and circumstances through a foreclosure mediation rather than losing your home altogether.

In order to obtain a foreclosure mediation, you must be referred to the Department of Commerce by an attorney or housing counselor. The Department of Commerce will select your mediator.
Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now